June 26th-30th, 2023
Columbia University, New York, NY
AgMIP9 Side Meetings
Side meetings will take place on Monday, June 26th and Friday, June 30th. Current side meetings include:
- Advancing Methodologies to Estimate Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Food Systems
- AgMIP Ozone
- AgMIP Residue
- AgMIP Wheat
- Alternative Proteins
- Crop Model Calibration
- GGCMI: New Simulation Sets and AgMIP-Teams Collaboration
- GGCMI: Recap and Connectivity to AgMIP Teams
- Low-input Cropping Systems: 1. Soil-Crop Modeling of Long-Term SOC and Yield Relationships and 2. Cereal-Legume Rotations
- Scope and Progress of the AgMIP Exercise “Impacts and attribution of excessive rainfall and drought on maize yield in low-inputs smallholder systems using crop models”
- Simulation of Maize Evapotranspiration (ET), Yield, and Soil Temperature
- Spatial Extrapolation of Models and its Uncertainty
Register for AgMIP9
Registration for AgMIP9 is open! To learn more about registration rates, deadlines, and other important info, go to our registration page.
Announcement: AgMIP9 Basic Agenda
AgMIP9 will take place June 26th – 30th, 2023. A basic agenda of the workshop is outlined below. Full agenda coming soon!
Monday, June 26th: Side meetings (AM/PM)
Tuesday-Thursday, June27th-29th: Main sessions*
Friday, June 30th: Side meetings (AM/PM)
*Main sessions include Plenaries and Panel discussions, Working sessions, Parallel Presentation sessions, posters, and Radical Collaboration sessions.
Submit an Abstract – CLOSED
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.